BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PROGRAMME
The program covers the most relevant topics in the area of accounting work practices and tax legislation. The program will take place on the basis of a series of practical lectures, assignments of practice in accounting The company’s / banks in our country, and the participation of trainees in practical work (in lab accountancy) using software for accounting operations on real companies and banks by RM Second, to assess the gained knowledge to students through financial statement analysis and calculation of analytical ratios (Ratio analysis) in particular its sales / Bank taken from practice. In this context, the learner will demonstrate the acquired skills and understanding of: managerial, banking, budget and business accounting based on IAS.
During the study of the three levels (CAS® Basic, Advanced, Expert) will assess the knowledge gained listeners through preparation of financial statements in particular its sales / Bank taken from her practice while participants of the program will demonstrate the acquired skills and understanding the current accounting technique.
The program will give emphasis on current trends and practical operation of the accounting and tax legislation worldwide tailored to the specifics of the work and the challenges facing the Macedonian business and banking sectors.
STRATEGIES OF LECTURE AND METHOD OF EVALUATION
Features of the program and teaching strategies are given below:
- Program Accounting Certified Specialist® takes place in 3 modules with increased complexity of the subjects in one year.
- Each participant to apply for one the modules will complete a questionnaire for self-assessment of the level of knowledge related to the topics of the module (Level 1, 2 or 3) which is applying.
- After completing a level, each participant è necessary to pass a practical exam in order to obtain the certificate the appropriate level attended. The exam is assessed 70% of the total points for the certificate. The remaining 30% of total points of getting the certificate relating to the evaluation of the Program Manager who submits an assessment of the participant on 3 grounds: presence, critical thinking and commitment. The three categories individually carry 10% of the assessment. The manager is obliged to summarize the conclusions of the information submitted by each individual lecturer teaching sessions. It only conclude and summarize information about the level of knowledge acquired by the candidate themselves lectures, which would be additional information to the Central Certification Commission (CSK) in making the decision for certificate for appropriate level.
- Certain candidate has the right to write as a participant in the Level II or Level III, and without having attended lectures of Level I, only if they pass the exam the previous level with 90 points and receives a rating of satisfactory experience of certification state Committee.
- Each candidate is entitled to re exam for a certain level, up to 3 times.
- Each of the topics included in the program will include practical examples of implementation in daily operations. Methods for presenting and learning the topics will take place on the principle of: flexibility, Learning by doing concept, workshops, discussions, workshops, research between and during classes and development of case-studies and discussion thereof.