After completing the class, students will be able to:
- to learn about the basics of Compliance, history, introduction, definitions,
- identify risks Compliance;
- to understand the role and function of Compliance Officer;
- to determine the basic framework of establishing this function within the organization in which they work.
- To learn the basics of function Compliance, responsibilities, rights and obligations
- to be introduced in the organization and management Compliance function through theoretical and practical application,
- to learn about the way of creating / control and the role of Compliance Officer in the preparation of acts and policies of the institution;
- to learn the basics of business ethics in office, the establishment of Compliance culture and general code of ethics, conflicts of interest, corporate governance
- to learn the basics of function Compliance, responsibilities and obligations within the bank (monitoring the primary and secondary legislation, important information)
- to learn about the function of preventing money laundering and financing of terrorism
- to become familiar with the other functions and activities that fall within this function in accordance with international best practices – FATCA, protection of personal data, Code of ethics, customer service, cooperation with competent institutions (focal point) etc.
- and obligations to the Management and Supervisory Board, cooperation with other departments Reporting
- obligation for conducting field audits, monitoring of fulfillment of recommendations relevant institutions.