At the end of the training, participants should have the following skills and abilities:
- Through the application of a structured and systematic approach of client evaluation from the corporate sector, to describe and communicate the factors that influence its creditworthiness and ability to service its debt in the future;
- Identify internal processes, procedures, and regulatory requirements for obtaining a proper valuation of loans;
- Make a selection of qualitative and quantitative tools and develop in-depth analysis of the financial statements of the companies in terms of evaluation of their performance;
- To select the results of overall macro and micro analysis, other business and the competition position of the client and decide on lending based on risk assessment and the ability to pay;
- To predict key factors that affect the ability/probability of the customer to return the loan in the future and anticipate the possibility of creation of bad investments;
- To know the techniques of structuring the market, evaluation of investment, evaluation of project financing and to understand the need for the documentary operations of banks;
- To understand the impact of the credit decisions of management on the quality of the banks loan portfolio, the cost of the bank through provisioning and the need to protect capital shareholders.