BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PROGRAMME
The program covers the most relevant topics in the area of managing the most important categories of risks. The financial institutions face in their operations (credit, market, liquidity, interest rate and operational risk). Of course program will cover such important notes and other risks as legal, reputational, strategic risk and profitability). Special attention will be paid to the so-called integrated risk management (ERM).
The program will give emphasis on current trends and practical risk management globally adapted to the specifics of the work and the challenges facing the Macedonian banking sector.
STRATEGIES OF LECTURE AND METHOD OF EVALUATION
Features the program and teaching strategies are given below:
- Program Certified Risk Manager takes place in 3 modules with increased complexity of the subjects.
- After completing one of every level (BASIC, ADVANCED & EXPERT) each participant is necessary to make practical on-line exam form the e-Learning platform in order to obtain the certificate appropriate level attended. The exam is assessed 80% of the total points for the certificate. The remaining 20% of the total points of getting the certificate relating to the evaluation of the Program Manager who submits an assessment of the participant on 2 grounds, critical thinking and commitment from tutorials (8 hours). The two categories individually carry 10% of the assessment. The manager is obliged to summarize the conclusions of the information submitted by each individual lecturer (tutor) teaching sessions. It only conclude and summarize information about the level of knowledge acquired by the candidate themselves lectures, which would be additional information to the Central Certification Commission (CSK) from the Institute for Business and Management, Heidelberg in making the decision for certificate for appropriate level.
- Each candidate is entitled to re exam for a certain level, up to 3 times.
- Each of the topics and materials included in the program will include practical examples of implementation in daily operations. Methods for presenting and learning the topics will take place on the principle of: flexibility, e-learning by doing concept, e-workshops, e-discussions, research between and during classes and development of case-study and discussion thereof.