INSTITUTE FOR BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT HEIDELBERG SKOPJE
C O M P E T I T I O N
For enrollment of students in the academic year 2021/2022 of professional specializations in the schools – Finance, Banking and IT
Pursuant to the Statute, the Rulebook on the conditions and criteria for enrollment in professional specializations (trainings) for additional qualification and retraining of the Higher Education – HEIDELBERG Institute for Business and Management Skopje, as well as Article 141 and 142 of the Law on Higher Education, in co-operation with the Academy of Banking and Information Technology – ABIT, the Management Board (Dean’s Office) at the session held on 04.08.2021 to determine the listeners to enroll in 2021/22, determine the following number:
Department: School of Finance
Department: School of Banking
Department: School of IT
Application and registration documents:
– Application for enrollment (electronically at www.ibmhs.eu)
– Diploma for completed secondary education, first or second cycle of studies (copy in electronic form)
Admission requirements and criteria:
Candidates with at least four years of secondary education have the right to enroll in specializations.
Namely, each applicant will go through a short interview (online or in the offices of IBMHS). This will take place after filling in the REGISTRATION APPLICATION, which can be found by selecting the appropriate program at: www.ibmhs.eu; or to submit data about the candidate, to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the end of the specialization, the students acquire the following opportunities:
1. 32 points / ECVET – European Credit points for Vocational Education and Training (European Credit Points for Vocational Education and Science or KPU – continuous professional development points) in accordance with the European Qualifications Framework on an annual basis;
2. Specialist certificate for completed non-formal vocational one-year education in accordance with the European Quality Assurance for Vocational Education and Training (EQAVET) – European quality assurance for vocational education and science.
3. Transfer ECTS (credits) for the study programs of a German scientific institution – PNU HEIDELBERG Institute for Business and Management Skopje.
4. German diploma for completed professional specialist trainings issued by PNU HEIDELBERG Institute for Business and Management Skopje.
5. Tutor for support in the profession in the period after the end of the program.
Deadlines for application and registration:
Candidates should submit all documents for registration and enrollment in electronic form at email@example.com or at the premises of Institute for Business & Management HEIDELBERG Skopje, at the address:
Str. “Orce Nikolov” No. 75, 1000 Skopje
Interested candidates can get information for enrollment on the following numbers:
+389 70 355 656; +389 2 3 125 500; or on the website: www.ibmhs.eu
The lecturers will be performed 100% online (via Zoom app.) In 2021 or in 2022. at the ABIT premises / Heideleberg campus in Skopje.
Note: Professional specializations are part of the academic master studies (MBA) for obtaining the title “Master of Science” at the German higher education institution PNU HEIDELBERG Institute for Business and Management Skopje. Hence, the students who will decide to enrol academic MBA studies, further, will be transferred all the credits (ECTS) previously obtained from the specializations, as well as the reimbursed paid funds in function of the tuition for the MBA studies.