After the seventh Board meeting at the German Heidelberg Institute in Skopje, as a practice of regular coordination between the President, Prof. Dr. Ulrich Zeitel and our board members: Prof. Dr. Ronald Gleich, Head of the Controlling Department at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Dr. Brigitte Spielmann, director of „Welde“; and Prof. Dr. Mike Schulze, Vice Dean of CBS International Business School, Mainz, Germany,
an initiative was supported for a regional event “BALKAN BUSINESS WEEK”, which will be held from 7 – 11 JUNE 2021, in cooperation with the Academy of Banking and Information Technology | ABIT.
This event will contribute to increasing the horizons regarding the Digital Transformation of Controlling, cost management in times of crisis, transformation of the banking sector with Controlling, agile planning and many more innovations and experiences in the field of Controlling.
Planning for the future is a key factor for stable and secure growth and development of businesses. Data from the past passed through the filters of analysis, planning and budgeting using digital technologies as an integral part of the business, will contribute to a stable future.
All interested who want to hear the latest models of future planning from the financial aspect of the operation of a company are welcome. At the conference they will hear the experiences from Germany which is the home of the controlling and experts from the Balkans.
We are especially pleased if we have the honor if you take part in this event which will enrich it with your experience in the field.
“SUCCESSFUL TRANSFORMATION WITH CONTROLLING – 4th CONTROLLING CONFERENCE”
Аt the event are invited to take part with their own speech:
- Prof. Dr. Ronald Gleich, Director at Center for Performance Management & Controlling, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management (Germany);
- Claudia Maron, ICV – International Association of Controlling, Member of the Board (Germany);
- Ivan Dačković, Chief Audit Executive, OTP Bank Serbia, Controlling trainer at IBMHS (Serbia);
- Prof. Dr. Sinisha Naumoski, Director at Heidelberg Institute of Skopje and Member of the Board at Central Bank;
- Dr. Stefan Hofmann, Senior Vice President & CFO Mobility, Voith Group (Germany);
- Patric Ayasse, Head of Business Segment Organization & Operations at HORVÁTH & Partners (Germany);
- Khai Tran, Valsight GmbH (Germany);
- Slobodan Zepinic, Finance Director at Pernod Ricard, Wine & Spirits – Paris (Serbia and Montenegro);
- Berkan Imeri, PhD c., Head of Finance at HALKBANK AD Skopje;
- Vesna Lečić, Head of Controlling at MK Group, Belgrade (Serbia);
- Ivana Jevdjovic Kappenmann, MBA, CFO at Tehnomanija, Beograd (Serbia);
- Prof. Dr. Mike Schulze, Vice Dean at CBS International Business School (Germany);
- Ivana Milic, EMBA, CFO for Southeast Europe at PwC, Belgrade (Serbia);
- Reinhard Taucher, SAP Customer Solutions Advisory – Finance, Vienna (Austria);
- Ilija Sekulovski, Board member at SEMOS Group (North Macedonia & Serbia);
- Olivera Pavlovska Stanojevikj, MSc, ERP Consultant, Business Analyst and Solution Architect, Infinite Solutions, Skopje (North Macedonia)
- CONTROLLING IN TRANSITION – A PRACTICAL PERSPECTIVE FROM “VOITH”
- VALUE ADD OF CONTROLLING WITHIN TRANSFORMATION INITIATIVES
- SUCCESSFUL TRANSFORMATION WITH CONTROLLING – EXAMPLE IN GERMANY “PILOT PROJECTS AS A TRANSFORMATION ACCELERATOR”
- SUCCESSFUL TRANSFORMATION WITH CONTROLLING – EXAMPLE IN SERBIA / N. MACEDONIA
- MAKING ELEPHANTS DANCE – AGILE PLANNING
- COST MANAGEMENT IN THE CRISES PERIOD – EXAMPLE IN SERBIA
- TRANSFORMATION WITH CONTROLLING IN BANKING SECTOR – EXAMPLE IN SERBIA (STRATEGIC REALIGNMENT)
- COST MANAGEMENT IN THE CRISES PERIOD – RESULTS OF NEW EU STUDY
Presentation of use cases of results of new EU study
- DIGITAL TRANFORAMTION IN CONTROLLING
(second participant at the Conference of the same organization (company) gets a 50% discount. The third participant of the same organization (company) gets a gratis participation.)
Language of the Conference:
At the end of the conference each participant receives a Certificate of attendance. The conference will be held in English.