After the seventh Board meeting at the German Heidelberg Institute in Skopje, as a practice of regular coordination between the President, Prof. Dr. Ulrich Zeitel and our board members: Prof. Dr. Ronald Gleich, Head of the Controlling Department at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Dr. Brigitte Spielmann, director of „Welde“; and Prof. Dr. Mike Schulze, Vice Dean of CBS International Business School, Mainz, Germany,
an initiative was supported for a regional event “BALKAN BUSINESS WEEK”, which will be held from 7 – 11 JUNE 2021, in cooperation with the Academy of Banking and Information Technology | ABIT.
At a time when technology is all around us and we can not imagine everyday life from the connection and the need in everyday life, digitalization is more than necessary.
The speed of change, new technologies, the perception of the world as a global village for communication and action forces us to upgrade, change, digitize every day.
And not only digitalization, but also the transformation and monitoring of the latest technologies are what will keep us moving forward.
If you are part of the IT sector and the Industrial world, this event will contribute to increasing the horizons in terms of Business Intelligence and Digital Transformation, success stories for digital transformations in industries, the development of digitalization.We are especially pleased if we have the honor if you take part in this event which will enrich it with your experience in the field.
“BI & DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION”
Аt the event are invited to take part with their own speech:
- Vladan Tabaš, President of the Board of the digital transformation of AMM, (Montenegro);
- Drazen Raickovic, Executive Director, Finance Plus (Podgorica Montenegro);
- Aleksandar Ubavkov, Digital Transformation Partner I Growth Hacking Consultant | Business Development Manager at International Marketing Agency | B2B Lead Generation Services;
- Aneta Antova Peseva, President of Management Board at MASIT ICT Chamber of commerce Honorary Consul of Canada in Skopje;
- Christoph Thommen, COO Valtech (Switzerland);
- Rade Georgiev, Managing Director Valtech (North Macedonia);
- Damjan Manchevski, General Manager – Balkan Area at MAK-SYSTEM International Group;
- Elena Marinova, MUSALA Soft president (Bulgaria);
- Vlatko Davidovski, Director at Cognizant Consulting (USA);
- Nestor Avramov, Head of Service Solution Development at Danfoss Cooling (Denmark);
- Zlatko Nojkov, Innovation and Insights Director – Central and Eastern Europe at Molson Coors Beverage Company (Slovenia);
- Amir Sabirovich, Digital Business Strategist, transforming companies through Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence while staying human | Public Speaker Amsterdam (Holland);
- Prof. Dr. Dr. Philipp Plugmann, MBA M.Sc. M.Sc., Professor SRH Hochschule Autor, Speaker, Mentor, Research Fellow, Advisor DataArt (Germany);
- Kliment Simoncev, IT trainer at Heidelberg Institute for Business & Management Skopje, Software Architect and Developer;
- Dr. Matthias Dorner, Data Scientist in the Controlling Department at DATEV eG, (Nuremberg/Germany);
- Tatijana Vasileva Stojanovska, IT profesional at National Bank of the Republic of North Macedonia;
- Violeta Cvetkoska, Associate Professor and Head of EUi at Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, Faculty of Economics – Skopje;
- Blagoj Hristov, Head of regulation at Makedonski Telekom AD;
- Ofelija Bajo, Head of Department for customs and tax procedures at Customs Administration (N. Macedonia);
- Nina Angelovska, Member of the Board of Directors at Makedonski Telekom AD, President at Macedonian e-Commerce Association;
- Bojan Kordalov, Senior Communication Specialist – PR and Social Media; researches, consultancy and trainings for institutions, media, organizations & Lecturer at Institute for Business and Management HEIDELBERG Skopje;
- Dejan Madjoski, Human Resources Director at NLB Banka AD Skopje North Macedonia;
- Isabella Wang, COO at the Creative House & Operations Director and Board Member at New York Marketing Association;
- Nikola Tanev, Architecture & Development Consultant at itecor;
- Dejan Ivanovski, Chief Growth Officer at Intertec.io, Product Development Company, (Munich / Skopje);
- Aleksandar Atanasov, Head of Marketing at Cylindo | Helping Furniture Brands in Building Immersive Shopping Experiences & Selling More Online;
- Mike Pavlov, CEO at Creative House & Board member at New York Marketing Association (USA);
- Borce Manev, International Sales Growth | Social Selling | Sales Acceleration Enablement | CEO at International Marketing Agency, (Skopje / Sofia);
- Sasho Drenkovski, Head of Business Sales at A1 Macedonia;
- Sam Kohli, Founder of Paydoo (United Kindem);
- Katarina Savković, Secretary of Digital Transformation Committee, AMM, (Montenegro);
- Emilija Kjornakova, Marketing manager at Podravka AD, Heidelberg Institute for Business & Management Skopje;
- Ivana Koceva, Head of Design and Fashion Consultant and Brand Developer (London UK);
- Davor Bruketa, Chief Creative Officer and Co-Chairman at Bruketa&Žinić&Grey (Croatia);
- Gjoko Muratovski, Forbes Councils Member and Director: Ullman School of Design;
- Aleksandar Popovski, Film and Theatre Director (Slovenia);
- Darko Buldioski, Program Director at AllWebMK | CEO at NewMediaMK | Founder at Decal.mk
13:00 – 13:40 – PANEL 1
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE & DIGITAL TRANFORMATION
13:40 – 13:55 – INSIGHT 1
- THE DECISION – CUSTOM SOLUTIONS OR POPULAR AVAILABLE PRODUCTS – THE ULTIMATE DECISION ON THE DIGITAL JOURNEY
Need, Want, Fear and Scars of technology – understanding the motives!
Budget and Timeline – Invest more now save more later, or pay as you go!
Speed, Flexibility, Reliability, Scalability, Maintenance – pros and cons of each side of the coin!
- DIGITAALIZATION IN HELTHCARE
13:55 – 15:05 – PANEL 2
- BORN DIGITAL VS. BECAME DIGITAL
Digitization is the process of changing from analog to digital form
Digitalization is the use of digital technologies to change a business model and provide new revenue and value-producing opportunities.
Born-digital businesses were typically founded after 1995. Their operating models and capabilities center on using Internet-era information and digital technologies to achieve competitive advantage and drive fast growth.
Born-traditional companies arose from the working principles of the Industrial Age, pre-Internet economy. Their operating models and capabilities center on using physical assets and focusing on product development to gain a competitive edge.
15:10 – 15:25 – INSIGHT 2
- FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
Why is there so much fuzz about the fourth Industrial Revolution?
What is happening in the world and how businesses are impacted by it?
Main technological trends:
IoT – Internet of Things, Artificial intelligence & Machine Learning, Virtual & Augmented Reality, Cloud computing, Blockchain Technologies, Hyper-automation, RPA – Robotic Process Automation
15:30 – 16:40 – PANEL 3
- DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF EVERY BUSINESS SEGMENT – THE DIGITAL JOURNEY
16:40 – 17:30 – PANEL 4
- INDUSTRY FOCUS – EXAMPLES OF SUCCESSFUL DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION STORIES
Banking & Insurance | FinTech | Automotive segment | Retail | Manufacturing and Supply Chain |
(second participant at the Conference of the same organization (company) gets a 50% discount. The third participant of the same organization (company) gets a gratis participation.)
Language of the Conference:
At the end of the conference each participant receives a Certificate of attendance. The conference will be held in English.