After the seventh Board meeting at the German Heidelberg Institute in Skopje, as a practice of regular coordination between the President, Prof. Dr. Ulrich Zeitel and our board members: Prof. Dr. Ronald Gleich, Head of the Controlling Department at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Dr. Brigitte Spielmann, director of „Welde“; and Prof. Dr. Mike Schulze, Vice Dean of CBS International Business School, Mainz, Germany,
an initiative was supported for a regional event “BALKAN BUSINESS WEEK”, which will be held from 7 – 11 JUNE 2021, in cooperation with the Academy of Banking and Information Technology | ABIT.
If you are from the financial or banking sector, or you coming from business (small, SME or large enterprise) this conference will be the right place for you to hear the experience of many successful people who successfully deal with the new challenges of today in running a business. Germany, as a strategic economic partner in the Balkans, will selflessly share its experience and expectations for greater development of cooperation through senior officials. This event will contribute to increasing the outlook for the economy in the EU and the Balkans 2021-2022, opportunities and perspectives for the same.
We are especially pleased if we have the honor if you take part in this event which will enrich it with your experience in the field
“GERMAN DUAL EDUCATION AND ITS CONNECTION TO THE BUSINESS SECTOR”
Аt the event are invited to take part with their own speech:
- Prof. Dr. Georg Nagler, Rector, Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW), (Mannheim Germany);
- Jovan Despotovski, General Manager at Directorate for Technological Industrial Development Zones, North Macedonia;
- Jörg Schmidt, Chief Executive Officer of LÖWENROT-Gymnasium, St. Leon-Rot (Germany);
- Dr. Christine Hilcenko, School of Clinical Medicine, University of Cambridge, (UK);
- Stefan Peter, MBA, Chairman of the Management Board, EVN Macedonia AD Skopje;
- Viktor Mizo, MBA, Managing Director, KOSTAL MACEDONIA, Ohrid North Macedonia;
- Prof. Kay Wilding, Dean of Studies and Head of Department Electrical Engineering of DHBW-Mannheim (Germany);
- Prof. Dr. Perizat Daglioglu, President, University of Applied Management Studies, Mannheim (Germany);
- Prof. Kay Wilding, Dean of Studies and Head of Department Electrical Engineering of DHBW-Mannheim;
- Goran Antevski, General Manager at Rade Koncar TEP, North Macedonia;
- Natasha Janevska M.A., Independent Advisor at Economic Chamber of North Macedonia;
- Stevche Ristevski, Training coordinator at Kromberg & Schubert, North Macedonia;
- Ana Apostolova, HR Manager at Johnson Matthey Catalysts-ECT Macedonia;
- Irina Tulevska Jovanovska, Country HR Manager for Macedonia, Serbia and Moldova at Lear Corporation;
- Viktor Dojcinovski, HR Manager at KOSTAL MACEDONIA, Ohrid, North Macedonia;
- Vasil Kostovski, HR Director at Gentherm Prilep, North Macedonia;
- Tanja Filipovska Penkova, HR Manager at Marquardt Veles, (North Macedonia);
- Pavlinche Spaseska, HR Officer at ODW ELEKTRIK Struga, (North Macedonia);
- Slađana Raičković, Director of the 3K sector Finance Plus, Montenegro;
- Aneta Petrovska-Rusomaroski,Head of Human Resources and Organization, EVN Macedonia;
- Natasha Jovcheska, General Manager at LTH Learnica Ohrid, (North Macedonia);
- Mr. Goran Kacarski, HR Manager at BRAKO (North Macedonia);
- Prof. Dr. Konstantin Petkovski, Head of Center for Vocational Training; Heidelberg Institute for Business & Management Skopje;
- Ardijana Isahi Paloshi, Advisor, Center for Vocational Education and Training, (North Macedonia);
- Gojko Banović, Director at Institute for Improvement for Education, (Serbia);
- Maja Jukić, Self-employed as a consultant in education (Croatia);
- Ejvis Gishti, Director at National VET and Qualifications Agency, (Albania);
- Siniša Gatarić, Deputy Director of Agency for pre-primary, primary and secondary education, VET department, (Bosnia and Herzegovina);
- Sandra Brkanović, Head of Department for Research and Development of Qualifications at VET Center, (Montenegro);
- Valbona Fetiu Mjeku, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, (Kosovo).
13:00 – 13:50 – PANEL 1
- DUAL EDUCATION: A WIN-WIN SITUATION FOR COMPANIES AND GRADUATES
13:50 – 14:50 – PANEL 2
- WELL-TRAINED PROFESSIONALS WHO KNOW THE COMPANY
A Conversation about companies experience of the region, for example, bears all the tuition fees for students studying at the one Cooperative University in Germany, in addition to paying them a monthly training allowance. This makes the students financially more independent and allows them to devote their undivided attention to their studies – which they need to do, as the courses are very demanding.
15:00 – 15:45 – PANEL 3
- DUAL EDUCATION AS A STRATEGY OF THE BALKANS COUNTRIES
A Conversation about Dual Education and its implementation into the public Center for Vocational Education and Training of the Balkan countries, challenges and What companies may benefit of its implementation?
(second participant at the Conference of the same organization (company) gets a 50% discount. The third participant of the same organization (company) gets a gratis participation.)
Language of the Conference:
At the end of the conference each participant receives a Certificate of attendance. The conference will be held in English.