After the seventh Board meeting at the German Heidelberg Institute in Skopje, as a practice of regular coordination between the President, Prof. Dr. Ulrich Zeitel and our board members: Prof. Dr. Ronald Gleich, Head of the Controlling Department at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Dr. Brigitte Spielmann, director of „Welde“; and Prof. Dr. Mike Schulze, Vice Dean of CBS International Business School, Mainz, Germany,
an initiative was supported for a regional event “BALKAN BUSINESS WEEK”, which will be held from 7 – 11 JUNE 2021, in cooperation with the Academy of Banking and Information Technology | ABIT.
For that purpose, for the first time, under the auspices of several educational institutions for vocational education from Germany, current topics for the region will be covered, in 5 major events, with a total of 50 speakers, including:
- Prof. Dr. Karl A. Lamers, Deputy Chairman of the Defense Committee of the German Parliament and the President of the NATO Parliamentary Assembly;
- Prof. Dr. Ulrich Zeitel, IBMHS President Heidelberg, Germany;
- EU Ambassador in North Macedonia
- President of the European Association of Banking Training EBTN (as a part of European Banking Federation) and Deputy President, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management;
- Ambasador / Deputy German ambassador in North Macedonia;
- AHK Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in the region; and
- prominent names from business, politics and finance in the EU and the region.
BALKAN BUSINESS WEEK
5 days | 50 speakers
- Day 1. Economic situation in EU, especially in Germany as a partner of the Balkans | Host: HEIDELBERG |7 June
- Day 2. German dual education and its connection to the business sector| Host: SKOPJE |8 June
- Day 3. Risk management in the period of Covid-19 | 1st Risk Management Conference | Host: ZAGREB | 9 June
- Day 4. BI & Digital Transformation| Host: PODGORICA | 10 June
- Day 5. 4th International Controlling Conference | Host: BELGRADE |11 June
ONE EVENT – ALL BALKAN
We are especially pleased if we have the honor if you take part in this event which will enrich it with your experience in the field.
“Economic situation in EU – especially in Germany as a partner in the Balkans”
- ECONOMIC SITUATION OF THE BALKANS 2021 – 2022 (POSSIBILITIES AND PERSPECTIVES)
- ECONOMIC SITUATION IN EU 2021 – 2022 (POSSIBILITIES AND PERSPECTIVES)
- ECONOMIC COMPARATION NORTH MACEDONIA VS. GERMANY AS A MOTOR OF FURTHER DEVELOPMENT
- THE BALKANS FINANCIAL SECTOR AS AN ACCELERATOR OF ECONOMIC GROWTH
(the second participant at the Conference of the same organization (company) gets a 50% discount.
The third participant of the same organization (company) gets a gratis participation.)
Language of the Conference:
At the end of the conference each participant receives a Certificate.
The conference will be held in English.