Certified Front-End Developer

Learn front-end web development by creating applications. The program is designed with a theoretical basis and a lot of practical work with real projects.

Experience

No experience needed in this domain

Duration

5 MONTHS

Dedication

7 HOURS A WEEK

Start

MARCH 2024

Format

HYBRID BY CHOICE

Price

1300€

 

1. Basic fundamental concepts of programming

2. Introduction to Visual Studio Code and GitHub

3. Learn to build responsive web applications using HTML & CSS

 

Tools:

     File:Visual Studio Code 1.35 icon.svg - Wikipedia   Github Logo - Free social media icons   Html 5 - Free social media icons   2,124 Css Logo Icons - Free in SVG, PNG, ICO - IconScout

 

1. Introduction to JavaScript

2. Variables and Data Types

3. Conditions and Loops

4. Functions

5. Objects and Arrays

 

Tools:

     javascript logo png, javascript icon transparent png 27127463 PNG

 

1. Advanced JavaScript

2. Object Oriented & Functional Programming

3. Asynchronous JavaScript & Modules

4. Introduction to TypeScript

 

Tools:

     javascript logo png, javascript icon transparent png 27127463 PNG  File:Typescript logo 2020.svg - Wikimedia Commons

 

1.Introduction to React

2.JSX & React Components

3.Navigation and Routing

4.Managing State & Using Hooks

 

Tools:

     Js, react js, logo, react, react native icon - Free download

MON

Hybrid lectures

17:30 - 21:00

TUE

NO LECTURE

WED

Hybrid lectures

17:30 - 21:00

THU

NO LECTURE

FRI

NO LECTURE

Оur expert lecturers

MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE PROGRAM

After completing each module of the program, each participant is required to pass a practical exam in order to obtain the certificate. The exam is valued at 70% of the total points for the certificate. The remaining 30% of the total points of obtaining the certificate refer to the evaluation of the program manager who submits an evaluation for the participant on 3 grounds: presence, critical thinking and engagement. The three categories each carry 10% of the grade. The supervisor is obliged to summarize the conclusions from the information submitted by each individual lecturer in the teaching sessions.

Each of the topics represented in the program will contain practical examples of implementation in everyday work. The methods for presenting and mastering the topics will be based on the principle of: flexibility, Learning by doing concept, workshops, discussions, working groups, research.

LEARNING OBJECTIVES

After completing the program, participants will be able to:

Beginning of lectures NEW groups

New group

March 2024

Payment

4 installments

Price

1300 €

Certified Front-End Developer

Give us a call:+ 389 70 355 656
or send us a message: