BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF ORGANISATIONAL MODELS
6 HOURS A WEEK
HYBRID BY CHOICE
1. Sequential project management
– Organizational models
– Case study
– Project approval
– Request for project start
– Project plan, reporting, checks
– Project closure
2. Agile project management
– Agile manifesto concepts
–Overview of agile methodologies, advantages, disadvantages and industry acceptance
– Introduction to SCRUM, Theory and Principles
– Artifacts, roles and ceremonies
– Definition of done and Sprint (Iteration)
– Run a Scrum Framework Project
– Agile project management tools
– Metrics and Scaled Scrum
3. Integrate sequential and agile project management
– Compare the elements of sequential and agile project management
– Setting up the project management process by integrating sequential and agile project management
– Basic application of project management tools
4. Discussion and group work (final concluding discussion on Level 1 topics with the aim of summarizing and checking the level of knowledge gained through open discussion and case work in the presence of experienced project managers).
1. Selection of resources engaged in the project
– Apply well-known human resource selection methods
– Identifying project team member profiles
– Analysis of the appropriate selection of resources in the project
2. Application of project management tools
3. Independent preparation of project management documentation
4. Advanced application of sequential and agile project management
– Practical examples of applying agile and sequential project management
5. Discussion and group work (final concluding discussion on Level 2 topics with the aim of summarizing and validating the level of knowledge gained through open discussion and case work in the presence of experienced project managers).
18:00 - 20:30
18:00 - 20:30
Оur expert lecturers
Lecturers who have more than 10 years of work experience in the field
Dr. Snezhana Cherepnalkovska Dukovska
Information technology and audit professional, more than 20 years, with extended expertise in cybersecurity, data engineering and IT governance. Experience in IT operations as well as IT auditor and lecturer, a unique mix of skills in integrating IT practices, into the overall business. ISO groups member for ICT and AI.
Violeta Velevska is a recognized Top 1, Expert Vetted professional of the Upwork community, is an innovative executive, project manager, and seasoned Agile coach with extensive international experience. Certified by Scrum.org, she currently serves as a Project Manager and Head Agile Coach for international clients. Beyond her roles, Violeta is a dedicated Agile educator, imparting practical insights and hands-on experience in software engineering and design across diverse industries.
MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The training covers the integration of the two well-known project management concepts, sequentially and agile. The concept of sequential project management will be elaborated in the first part of the course, which is accepted and easily adapted to the processes communicating between organizational units in the company. In addition, the course will deal with the agile concept of project management where students will be introduced to the terminology and techniques used in this concept. The integration of these concepts will be addressed through the introduction of new, flexible team management, documentation and other aspects relevant to project management. The main purpose of the training is to provide a better understanding of both concepts of project management, better application in practice and a higher level of management depending on the type of project. The training is planned to be implemented in two levels. The first level will cover sequential and agile project management, presented in a theoretical way and basic application. The second level of training will cover project management techniques related to the selection of team members, advanced project management, and the introduction of new effective control points useful to the project manager and adequate tools. The training, in addition to the theoretical part, contains practical exercises that will be discussed and evaluated in groups.
The training will be delivered by people with rich experience as project managers with international certifications. Participants in this training will have the opportunity to work in groups where they will share their experiences, demonstrating personal skill and creativity in choosing appropriate solutions to different practice situations. Upon completion of each level, testing will be conducted in the form of practical project management related to the topics covered at the appropriate course level.
Target group: students with professional experience, staff with working experience who are designated as project managers or team members, as well as students who are preparing or have an interest in project work.