- CERTIFIED RISK MANAGER®
- CERTIFIED COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST®
- CERTIFIED ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST®
- CERTIFIED CREDIT ANALYST®
- CERTIFIED BRANCH MANAGEMENT®
- CERTIFIED CONTROLLER®
Beginning of new groups: February 2019.
1st enrollment period: from November 1 to December 31, 2018.
2st enrollment period: from January 08 to January 31, 2019.
Specializations are part of the dual master studies of the German MBA program in Finance & Controlling, supported by:
* FORUM Institute for Management, Heidelberg
* HORVÁT ACADEMY, Stuttgart
* University of Applied Management Studies, Mannheim
* EBS Business School & Strascheg Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (SIIE), as part of the “EBS” first ranked Business School in Germany.
The studies are accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia. (Accreditation and Evaluation Board of Higher Education) and developed in cooperation with EBTN (Brussels, European Banking and Financial Services Training Association).
At the end of the specialization you get:
* 20 ECTS (credits) in international master’s degrees, accredited in R. Macedonia and SR Germany;
** 32 points / ECVET – European Credit Points for Vocational Education and Training (European Credit Points for Vocational Education and Science or CPA – Continuing Professional Development of Points) according to the European Qualifications Framework annually;
*** Specialist Certificate – Graduate Diploma in Informal Professional Yearly Education according to European Quality Assurance for Vocational Education and Training (EQAVET) – Providing European Quality for Vocational Education and Science.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org