On November 29, 2018, a Memorandum of Cooperation was signed between the Securities and Exchange Commission Of The Republic Of Macedonia(SEC), the Academy of Banking and Information Technology – ABIT and the German Institute for Business and Management HEIDELBERG Skopje.
According to the Memorandum, a long-term partnership will be established, with which the SEC, ABIT and the Institute will work on the following:
* Professional education of people – listeners for ABIT programs and the Higher Education Institution – German Institute of Business and Management Heidelberg – Skopje in the areas of: finance, capital market, entrepreneurship and management
* Financial education and increase in the level of financial literacy of the population in the Republic of Macedonia;
* Assisting through specialized training and education in the areas of: finance, capital market, securities, banking, accounting, management and entrepreneurship;
* Realization of joint seminars and conferences related to the capital market;
* Promotion of entrepreneurship as a modern business and development philosophy of private and public, commercial and non-economic enterprises and profit and nonprofit organizations; and
* Helping the population in participating in regional projects and using European and other international funds.