The eighth session of the management of the German Institute was held in the premises of our largest participant in the capital “FORUM Institute of Management”, in Heidelberg (Germany). Hence, the meeting reviewed the results of the work in the current year and projected the plans and strategic directions of the Institute for 2022.
Namely, at the meeting it was proposed to strengthen the team of the Heidelberg Institute through cooperation with two prominent professors, such as:
– prof. Dr. Carl A. Lammers, a 26-year-old member of the German Bundestag and a member of the NATO Parliamentary Assembly, and the Honorary Consul of Estonia in charge of the state of Baden-Württemberg, read: university); and
– prof. Dr. George Nagler, Rector of Mannheim State University, for which the plans are to lead Pillar 4 at our Heidelberg Institute, entitled IBMHS University.
For that purpose, from 2022, we will start cooperating with professors to promote new projects in dual education in the Western Balkans, with particular emphasis on initiatives to introduce digital transformation processes, drawing on the experiences of Germany and Estonia. From this, in the following year, several important events and projects are hinted.
In the end, the initiative for even stronger development of the certification programs in the institute was supported, as well as intensified cooperation with the education in banking and insurance through active support of the programs in the Macedonian Banking Academy – ABIT. For that purpose, the management of the Heidelberg Institute has decided to establish the following Councils:
– Controlling & Accounting Council;
– Risk Management & Credit Analysis Council;
– Compliance & Corporate Governance Council;
– Branch Management Council.
Hence, if we add to this the Digital Transformation Council, in the Heidelberg Institute from 2022 will function a total of five Councils, mentored and supported directly by Germany, in order to – improve and develop programs for specialization, master studies and project development in specific areas.